Wednesday 31 October 2007

Satan’s confident / End of the world

I partied last night, I cannot deny
I felt the sweet taste of pleasure and pain
Who could foresee all hell would brake loose?
The reason is known, only by me

This morning I feel dazed and confused
Could be the wine, or maybe the girls
Damn, must have forgot to turn off the heat
Last night was a blast, to bad it has passed

I rise from my bed, but something is wrong
I rise and I rise…I cannot stop so I try to shout
HELP, but my words seem like weak whispers
I can see my room from here on the ceiling,

A man lies in my bed; he looks still and so pale
I scream for his help but he cannot hear,
I look at his face, he looks so familiar
My god, it is me, sitting there so quietly.

I close my eyes shocked, how can that be?
As the room fills with a smell of dead corpses
I look to the ground, but it was no more
A sea of blood has now taken its place

A swarm of demons appear in a blink of an eye,
Down from beneath, all screaming HIS name,
Satan is calling for you, mortal, all is lost!
My room has become the cradle of death

I feel a sharp pain, and then I just fall,
The beasts follow me as I go to the depths
There I see HIM, the great Demon himself
He whispers, but in my head, I hear him so well

What he had told me, you could not understand,
Let’s say we talked about life, but mostly about death,
I’ve got to go now, mustn’t waste time,
For, trust me, the end is nearer than you think!

No comments: